Friday, December 30, 2011

A year to remember

Year 2011 is about to end. Two days left and we will be welcoming 2012. But for me I’d like to recap the things that happened this year, especially those that have a bigger impact in my life. Here are the things that made 2011 a year to remember.


Anyah’sbirth as a God's surprise gift
our little angel

Although my second pregnancy was an unexpected one, but it was the most wonderful thing that God gave to us. It was like an answered prayer after almost seven years of waiting for another child to come. Jesse and I were so excited that he created an idea of having me photographed to capture my whole pregnancy moments. We took photos at our own home studio as well as at the outdoor and public places. The results were fantastic. Days before my due date, we were all set and ready for my baby’s delivery through CS operation (which I opted too). When Anyah came along there was a tremendous feeling of happiness, joy, and content hovered over me. Right then, I wrote my first letter to her while Jesse had her newborn photography. On my 31st birthday, Anyah was also baptized at our local church community. It was really a memorable moment for all of us.

Andrei’s becoming a big kuya

proud kuya Andrei

As our first child, Andrei will remain to us as a such sweet and loving big brother and son. We love him dearly that when he turned 7 years old we threw him a very nice birthday party. We documented on everything including his close friends and love ones. So when Anyah was born, we got him involved in taking care of her, which he actually enjoyed so much. Andrei was also a good help at home.



Jesse, my dear partner for life
man of my life

I’m so thankful of my other half me, my dear husband Jesse. Within this year, I have witnessed great progress and changes in him. He made a lot of effort in making our life easy as possible like buying a car for the family. At home, his involvement with our kids created a better relationship between us. At work, he became dedicated, patient, resourceful, and hardworking which later has been recognized by our company. Likewise, he maintained a good balance between work and pleasure that we both have a time to unwind and visit great destinations in Oman and the UAE.


Family in Philippines, my moral support
my papa and mama

I always love my family in Philippines especially my parents. These two beings are the source of my moral support and undying love. My papa has changed so much after he has undergone terrible health issues which in turn strengthen his faith with God.  I was truly happy of him. On the other hand, my mama is an adorable woman who constantly gives pieces of worthy advice that helped me grew and developed somehow. As long as I live, I promise to continuously support my parents whether it will be financially, morally, or emotionally.


A healthy friendship with Oman family
Friends forever
For the past years, I have gained friendship with honest and nice people in Oman. They are like diamonds that I keep dearly in my heart that we can turn to in good times and bad times. I became close to my girlfriends like Catherine, Melo, Analyn, Evelyn, and Jackie. And so, when some of them left Oman for a better life in another place, I was sad and affected because somehow they have become part of me.


I am a better me

simply me

I seriously love myself for what I have become. First, I was able to create my first blog at the start of this year and another one at the later part. Second, I was able to achieve my passion for food through baking and cooking that I was able to make brownies, choco cip cookies, braso de Mercedes, and lechon manok. Third, fulfilling the role as a mom was even greater when I have my babies despite of the things that change when I turned 31 years old. Lastly, I am so thankful of God’s guidance and the many delightful blessings that He showered upon us. Without Him, life is nothing and worthless.



Final thoughts

Life is amazing and unpredictable. These things that occurred throughout the year have lasting effect that I don’t expect to come. There were obstacles and successes. But above all, the best thing was that I was able to put my effort in making things happened because I will be more afraid if I haven’t done so much to make my life worth living.

I hope challenging and exciting things will be in placed as 2012 unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...