Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A new beginning...

I have been so fascinated with the many blogs i have read on the internet. Stories on travel, cooking, sports, life, and the many interests that these people shared have actually inspire me and everyone else.


So, this is the same kind of stuff that my husband and I wants to have - creating a journal that tells the STORIES OF OUR LIFE'S JOURNEY.

For the past years, i kept a diary where i placed the many things that came into my life since i was a kid. It is truly a nice feeling to look back to the times that I have enjoyed and experienced the moments (including the challenging and heartbreaking one) that God has given to me.

Now, that I have my own family, it will actually mean more than ever because I have a seven year old  whom I can share the moments we have together. Most of all, this 2011 is an exciting year for us since a new addition to our family is coming in August. My husband and I are doing some feisty moves specially needed by our little baby girl.

There's a rush of excitement knowing what's in store for the three rather for the four of us.  Looking forward for a new beginning chapter of our life as my heart keeps on wishing for colorful and greater things to unfold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...