Saturday, May 7, 2011

A "Labor of Love" Project



A sample preggy pose!

As a tribute to mother's day celebration, i have uploaded my pregnancy pictures on my Facebook account to show to everyone my pregnancy progress in months. A lot of comments, messages, and likes were posted in the photo album. It was totally heartwarming to receive such wonderful thoughts from the people that cared so much for me. And many of them were hoping and wishing for a “Baby Girl”.



But to top it all, i was surprise last night when i found out my husband will be having a fantastic project. He will be making a Photo Studio at home and have me as a model for his photography concept called “A Labor of Love”. So he started buying materials such as textiles for the backdraft, plastic pipings for the holder and lamp stand. With his talent and skills, he will create a customize and frugal photography room.

I can’t wait to see his output and finally have myself stand before the camera and strike a pose similar to some famous artists in the magazine. I know it will be a enticing experience. Now, i begin to appreciate my husband for his tremendous effort for a wonderful piece of art that we can keep for a lifetime.

Note: If you wanna see the pix, please visit http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150172656719914.320974.655059913

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...