Tuesday, December 20, 2011

12 pieces of "Christmas Inspirations" - rekindle the spirit of love and hope

Our first christmas tree in Oman

Oh, I love Christmas! It is and always will be my favorite time of the year. It is a time for rejoicing and merry making. I remember when i was a kid, my family always have the tradition of celebrating Christmas whether it was through decorating the tree, giving of gifts, making christmas arts, and preparing food for "Noche Buena".



This year's Christmas is something that we look forward to because it will be my daughter Anyah's first experience. I promised to myself that we will make Christmases even more special and wonderful as we keep our own family tradition.

So even when we are away from our love ones in Philippines, there is still some good reasons to celebrate the festivity. And for me, I rekindle the spirit of love and hope with these 12 pieces of Christmas Inspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...