Saturday, July 7, 2012

ETC Farewell Party at Grill House Restaurant

Since 2011, it became a tradition of my department, Educational Technology Centre, to have a special dinner party before the end of the school year. Added to that, the event also highlighted the excellent job made by the employees and gave credits to those who will be leaving the college for good.

But for this year's party, we all head off to Grill House Restaurant located near Naseem Garden. This is a restaurant of the same name where we also held Anyah’s Baptismal Reception in their Seeb branch. The place is quite spacious, properly maintained, and well decorated. We use their functional hall located at that far end of the restaurant that caters to huge number of guests. Our buffet tables serve mostly Indian cuisines like chicken tikka, vegetable rice, mutton biryani and among others.

The Outside Look of the Restaurant

Outdoor tables ideal place to held celebrations during winter months
The Huge Function Hall
The Buffet
Before the party begins, we have pictures taken as a souvenir of the event. We group ourselves according to gender and nationality. A short program allowed the head of ETC, our boss – Mr. Kumar, to give his short speech and heartfelt thanks of all the effort done by the department employees. Indeed he is grateful and at the same time saddened with the news that one of our fellow workers, Mr. Ramakanth, decided to go back to India and be with his ailing father.

ETC Ladies Technicians with their families
The ETC men
The Filipino employees of ETC
Though, I am a bit depressed knowing that one of my workmates in Educational Services Section will go but I do understand his very reason for leaving. After all, his family is his first priority as much as I do. Altogether we have a wonderful dinner and talks about our activities for the coming summer vacation.

Mr Kumar (my boss - left) and Mr. Ram (right)

So I wish my officemates a wonderful holiday and for Mr. Ram, all the best of life to come and hope to see you again one day.

3 comments:

  1. Happy to see this awesome farewell party. I am very happy and excited to arrange my farewell party in best way at one of San Francisco event venues. Was looking for some best ideas for the day. Will check online blogs for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

you might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...