Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Annual Dinner hosted by Bahwan CyberTek LLC

My beautiful family and cutee kiddos

We have been living in Oman for more than four years now. For those years, plenty of things happened especially on my job-related work where I was able to acquire new skills, friends, and family. These made me perfectly loving my job and my workplace too.


with my wonderful Indian Friends - Deepika and Kavitha

On one hand, my company, Bahwan CyberTek LLC, normally renews our contract before the end of the school year after which a testimonial dinner is held in the evening for socialization and fellowship with the company and its employees. This year we had annual dinner party at Al Sawadi Beach Resort on July 7, 2012 at 7:00 o’clock in the evening.
some of our wonderful Pinoy Family in Oman
You see, the renewal of our contract is another blessing for us to work in the college. In this way, us expatriates, are able to mold and develop the young Omanis and help them become productive citizens of this country. It also means that another year awaits for us to live and have a good life in Oman. But this coming new school year, something wonderful is about to happen. With this I am looking for another year of rewarding workload, lasting friendship, and beautiful relationships. Yes I truly love my second home country – Oman.

With this, I am wishing my colleagues and their families a happy and wonderful vacation ahead! See you again in August. Inshallah!

2 comments:

  1. Bahwan Cybertek? Really?! You are a sucker for bread crumbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

you might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...