Friday, May 18, 2012

In the eyes of a child

"looking through the eyes of LOVE"
I love taking pictures of my little girl since the day she was born. I confess Im no photographer, but I am learning.


The every little details of her are precious things or moments that need to be captured in still photos. I documented them all to her remarkable development milestones.

Today, we visited a family friend in Al Mawaleh for a lunch dinner and while waiting, I immediately took the camera and point at her while was sitting quietly on a floor bed in front of a TV.

This is what she gave me. A look of her wonderful eyes that is so pure and innocent. They are like mirrors of an honest soul and uncorrupted mind. I just wish I can feed on her brilliant things to make her a smart and wonderful being. Above all, there is nothing much better than the feeling of joy and happiness of being a proud mom of a beautiful baby girl.

The eyes of an ANGEL

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...