Saturday, August 20, 2011

About Me

Hi everyone!

Firstly, I would like to thank you for dropping by in my blog where you get to read all the stories of my life. I just love to document the important happenings so that somehow when I get older I can reminisce the past and remember the happiness, pain, achievement, and failures I have encounter in my whole life.


I am a mother of two wonderful kids: Andrei and Andriah. They are precious babies that make my life complete. Oh boy, I love to wake up in the morning seeing my amazing bundles of joy full of spirit and innocence. They are my inspiration to work harder and become a good mother as well.

Recently, we are residing in the Sultanate of Oman where my husband and I are employed in a Ministry College since 2008. Working and living abroad is indeed one of the most transforming experiences in my life where we live on our own and away from our comfort zone. But I love to push myself to make our life as interesting and rich as possible and make this country almost like our own "home".

I do have a lot of things to do in life.

I love food – my fascination even when I was a kid. From time to time I will post in my blogs the recipes that I have practiced for many times. When I became a mom, I started making homemade desserts, dishes, and cuisines for my family. Perhaps, this is a way for me to show my love to them. As they said you can get someone’s heart through their stomach. ^_^

I also like to travel and experience thrill and adventure – so I keep on reading blogs about ideal destination in the world and pin into my bucket list the places I love to see. Even back home, we normally visit beautiful places in Philippines. Jesse and I simply enjoy riding our motorcycle and feel the air breeze and see the scenic places that nature has given to humankind. In my blog, I will also post places that we have visited so that enthusiastic tourists may get an idea and see the majestic wonders and beauty of Oman and other countries too.

I also love making stuff and crafts. I remember when I was a little kid I simply collect tin cans, used papers, strings, and other used items and turn into something useful for fashion, decoration, and gifts.

My hubby is passionate with photography which I will also pursue later once I have the budget to buy the gadgets. Once i'm into it i will focus my interests on kids and children as my subjects.

There will be more things I want to do and experience in terms of fashion, music, movies, art works, travel, and everything. Because life is too short, and there is much out there to be done. Surely, you will find these "things that spice up my life" in my blog.

Hope you learn something from me as you browse along the articles I have written and posted. Let’s spread the value of sharing thoughts and ideas!


Happy blogging people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...