Saturday, June 2, 2012

Killer Prices at Charles and Keith (Oman)

On Tuesday (May 29), after I received a short message from Charles and Keith on my mobile
phone:

“KILLING PRICE- 2 ITEMS FOR 9.900 AT CHARLES & KEITH AL ARAMI COMPLEX ONLY AT BASEMENT STARTING TOMM TILL 10TH JUNE. CALL 24567428”

Brown strappy sandal
I feel a rush of excitement because I am one of C&K loyal fans. I can’t wait to visit the venue and have myself immersed to the line of products that are on super discounts.

Charles and Keith is a fashionable shoe brand from Singapore that has been known worldwide for its remarkable high street fashion shoes and accessories. The brand has captured the heart of many because of its distinctive line of fashion that provides shoppers and fashion enthusiasts with a plethora of stylish footwear and accessories to complement and complete their wardrobe.
Black thong strappy sandal with floral petals
With their commitment to exude style and confidence, Charles and Keith has become my favorite fashion brand after I purchase a couple of sandals and bags. For me, though the prices are a bit pricey but I am quite satisfied with the quality and durability of their products that normally comes in seasonal styles.

On Wednesday we get into the place at 5:00 o’clock in the afternoon. It is after almost ten minutes of being lost and circling around Qurum looking for the Al Arami Complex. But, as we head to the basement, disordered and blaring situation comes to view. There are packs of people hastily fitting on their shoes sizes. Others have gone wild when their preferred shoes are taken by other customers. Some are more conscious or conservative asking their companion’s opinion on whether the shoes/sandals look good at them. Many are holding about five to six boxes of footwear while others are busy examining at each belt hanged on the stand.

When I saw the price advertised on the shoe stands, “9.900 OMANI RIALS FOR TWO ITEMS”, I am extremely amazed and happy that instantly chose the sandals that are best for me. I found the following shoes that fit to my taste and style.

Red wine color stilleto
The strappy sandal will jazz up my everyday style with bronze and brown color. I can choose a snappy outfit such as wearing shorts or above-knee level skirts for a bold and intense look.

The black strappy sandal with floral petals can greatly show off my toe nails and ankles. It is sexy that I need a nice foot spa and pedi to catch someone’s attention into my feet.

The red wine color three-inch high stilleto is perfect for formal occasions. It is absolutely gorgeous to match up with long dresses with flowing fabric or cocktail dresses with silky textures.

The gray colored four-inch sandal has an intricate crisscross design with an open-top zipper. It is stealing scene footwear that will take me from the carpet to the center stage.
Gray high heeled sandal in an intricate crisscross design
My shoes are all beautiful and elegant. I also bought a pair of black sandals, and magenta sandals with gold buttons for my aunties in Philippines as my “pasalubong” for them in July.

Apart from the shoes, I purchased four belts at 2.900 Omani Rials for two pieces. I can wear these belts from mid-waist to low-waist with metal hardware buckle to add instant accent to any of my outfit.

All in all, I spend 35.500 Omani Rials (about 3,989 PHP or 91.95$USD) for all items. Wow! That’s a big and super discounted price. Just imagine some of the shoes cost from 12 OR to 22 OR while the belts cost around 5 to 7 OR.
Shoes for my aunts in Philipines

I do not want to advertise but if you are a “fashionista” and wanted to get signature item at a bunch of sale, visit that Al Arami Complex in Qurum, Muscat. Charles and Keith will be in promo (as you can read in their text above) until June 10 of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...