Monday, March 26, 2012

Where to Eat in Muscat - T.G.I. Friday's

Food and dining has gradually lured people toward Muscat as a viable destination for those who have great appetite and even the most demanding foodies. Today, variety of cafes and restaurants are flourishing around the city with the chef’s crafted fabulous menu boasting dozen of dishes made from carefully selected ingredients and offer fantastic cuisine from India, Turkey, Lebanon, China and Oman.

One of my favorite among these many classy or modern in-house eateries is the T.G.I Fridays Restaurant found at the heart of the city in Al Khwair area near the City Season Hotel. I have been to the place numerous times and I am always delighted with what I ordered and tasted.


my daughter is trying to make her food orders
I certainly love their menu filled with satisfying and mouth-watering American-style food that is all freshly prepared upon order. Added to that, the restaurant has cozy atmosphere and ultra-modern interior along with fascinating lights of different colors. The interior is furnished with classic and significant memorabilia including famous movie characters, athletes, singers, and anything that are highlights in the period of 70s, 80s, and 90s. They have employed warm and friendly staff mostly Asian and many are Filipinos, who are dressed in somewhat very unique outfit with black, white, and red colors (the signature theme colors of FRIDAYS) wearing big hats with badges and tiny caricatures placed on their bodies as accessories. And I am truly happy with their service and the care they have extended to their customers. No wonder there are lot of food lovers who regularly eat in this place since its opening of last year.

But tonight is something special because it is my treat to my husband Jesse on his 30th Birthday. We started our luscious banquet with Macaroni and Cheese Bits (2.250 OR) as an appetizer which are macaroni pasta rolled into balls filled with melting cheese. My son ordered his much-loved Chicken Fingers (4.000 OR) match with Hot Chocolate (0.900 OR) and Oreo Madness Dessert (2.250 OR). Since, my husband is a lover of grilled-meat, he ordered the juicy Friday’s Best Barbeque Ribs (6.950 OR) along with Margarita Shaker (2.000 OR) while I also selected the Shrimp Fridays’s (5.250 OR). Our Nanny Mara prefers the Garlic Chicken Pasta (4.500 OR) and the super great drink called Strawberry Surpise (2.000 OR). So all in all, I spend around 33.150 OR that is nearly 3,720 in Philippine Peso. For me, the price is comparable to its good service and delectable meals. Indeed, I am satisfied with what I am paying.
The Strawberry Surprise and Margarita Shaker
Chicken Fingers
Friday's Best Barbeque Ribs
Shrimp Friday's
Garlic Chicken Pasta
Oreo Madness

So if you are in Muscat and looking for a place to take your family and friends for a delicious dinner in a wonderful location visit T.G.I.Fridays because they got something that will surprise you. As they have advertised, “Great food. Killer drinks. You don’t wait till Friday to get your Friday’s”.

T.G.I. Friday’s
Al Khwair Muscat Oman
Telephone number: 968 - 24488899

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...